Thursday, October 27, 2005

I've decided to title these things now


For whatever that's worth. Aside from the fun of tending to a recovering parent, I've also developed a wonderful head/throat/chest cold. It's really quite nice. I feel like I have a family of rabid and pissed off raccoons residing in my sinuses and the only thing that I can truly taste is the blood and mucus in my throat. Too graphic? I don't want to go to a doctor for something as wussy as a bad cold. If I can't make it to the studio then I'l go

Work at the studio continues though. I'm starting and hopefully finishing one of the paintings that I'm donating today. Orchids. That's what I'm painting, orchids. Why? Beats the fuck outta me! I've never really painted flowers before. I just hope it will be relatively easy. I hate spending an inordinate amount of time on something that I just end up giving away. I'm not even sure what charity this is for.

I'm thinking limited palette..........................whites, yellows, greens, and greys. I gotta stop writing and get back to work............................................cough up some blood and get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home