Friday, April 27, 2007

Back again....thanks to my friend John...blame him.

So my friend John decided to start up his own blog...this has inspired me to continue my own. It only seemms right. I mean, I finally get my own computer..I have a digital camera...why not clog up the internet even more?

It just makes sense.

Lessee.......I'll start with March. I spent the entire month in Vermont at the Vermont Studio Center...a damn perfect place for an artsy geek like me to go and concentrate on nothing but my work...if I want. That was the greatest thing about the experience...I HAD to do nothing. I Had a place to live a place to work and all the meals were prepared for me. On top of that I met some truly fantastic people (there were 49 other artists and writer along for the ride in March).



This was my view from my bedroom.....ahhh the balmy month of March in Vermont!



Some of my friends in Vermont...From the right....Brian, Ashley, Jessica, and John

I left Vermont feeling great. I had been in a bit of a rut, as far as my work was concerned. Vermont got me out of it. Don't get me wrong granola crunchin', white people with dreadlocks, poser hippies piss me off and they always will, but Vermont and, more specifically, Vermont Studio Center........genius!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home