Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Things I don't give a shit about...part 1.

In no specific order.

1. Natalee Holloway Another dead blonde. A little course perhaps, but c'mon a girl disappeared. Why should it affect my life? Why can't I listen to the news without hearing about it. Is she the only kid to ever be abducted and killed? Is this the only news to be reported? Why is it that whenever a pretty white girl vanishes it's front page news for months? Fuck her and fuck her family! My little brain can only hold so much information and this dead blondes name is taking up space.

2. Duke University One of two things happened.....The stripper is lying or some douchebags raped a stripper. Either way, my mind reels at the thought of the amount of time and energy devoted to this case

3. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes I kinda wished she and Tom's spawn would have died in childbirth, and Tom in his "grief" would have killed himself. The sickening coverage of Hollywood's most manufactured family would have ended sooner, and the child would have been better off.

4. Donald Trump and the entire Trump Family/empire He is a shining example of the fact that money........even billions of dollars ........cannot buy one class.


....to be continued.

1 Comments:

Blogger Feed Watcher said...

Damn, AJ, I agree with you about most of this.

1. Natalee--First of all, that is not the way intelligent folk spell "Natalie". So that should tell us all something right there. And I don't know about you, but I never got to visit any tropical isles when I was in high school.

2. Duke Situation--I, too, fail to see the big deal about this. I do think that the skanky stripper had a duty to mitigate damages. I am certainly not a skanky stripper, but I know better than to go into a house in the middle of the night with a drunk pack of horned-up lacrosse players. Oh hell no.

3. Tom is such a freak. It's like driving by a car accident, I guess.

4. I kind of like Ivanka Trump. She seems smart and relatively grounded. I saw The Donald one time at a Dallas Cowboys game and his hair is an artitectural marvel unparalleled by any of his cheesy buildings.

That is all. Thank you.

10:13 AM, April 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home