Tuesday, November 01, 2005

QUESTIONS





How come nobody knows how to use an elevator anymore? I don't know if this lack of skill and manners is exclusive to the mongoloids that work in my building but DAMN!!!! It would just seem to be common sense to let people off of the elevator before you try to squeeze your fat ass on to it..........ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M CARRYING SOMETHING BIG AND FUCKING HEAVY!!!............I know this and I don't have a physics or engineering degree.

Do people think that just because they are on a cell phone that no one can hear what they're saying? Same elevator ride as above. I now know that it burns when a particular stranger pees. I didn't ask for this knowledge. I guess I'm a better person for knowing it....................I know what bathrooms to avoid. Even if I'm talking about something cool I keep my voice down out of, I guess, respect. Maybe it's me, but if a conversation revolves around my having a sensation of "prickly heat" I'm gonna lower my voice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home