Friday, November 11, 2005

More whiny shit

Ugh!! I'm getting a little burned out of all this art-as-a-business/career shit. I go through this every once in a while and it drives me crazy. It's hard enough to come up with ideas and then actually create them, but all the other little aspects of doing this just grate on me..........matting....framing........photographing..........sending out slide packages......applying for shows and grants and residencies. All I wanna do is paint stuff. I gotta have faith that this will just pass again. It always does. i won't be able to be around myelf if my attitude doesn't change soon..................................GOD, I'M SUCH A WHINY PRICK!

I have two small group shows coming up and I just can't bring myself to give a rats ass.



Oh..............and I'm really hung over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home