Thursday, January 19, 2006

False alarm! False alarm!

Had to cancel the "date". I'm going to be covered in contact cement until at least 8pm hanging the mural that I just finished, and she has a 6am flight to Connecticut tomorrow. Thus we would have had an evening that lasted about 2 hours, and rushing is no fun. So, we have to reschedule, and I can obsess about this again in a week or so.....Goody Goody Goody!!!!!

Other than that........................I got nuthin'......................for an interesting change of pace.

On a happier note........I HAVE MY STUDIO BACK!!!!!! I can't wait to get things back in order and get back to work on my shit. Nothing stirs my imagination for new works more than being stuck doing a money-making project for a couple of weeks. I have a bunch of new ideas for paintings that I want to test out. Hopefully most of them won't suck ass..................you know, in the bad way.

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

A clean ass always makes for ass sucking in a good way.

12:09 PM, January 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home