Monday, January 16, 2006

Three days of not doin' shit

Starting today MLK2 2K6. The mural's done and slowly drying on my studio wall, which is good thing. The only problem, it's taking up all of my fucking space. To do the mural I took everything off of on wall and essentially shoved everything that was on the floor to the opposite side of the room, so I would have room to work. I can't take the mural down yet (still wet) and there's no room for me to work on the other wall, so I'm kinda stuck. I knew this this morning and I still came to the studio. I feel guilty not getting here every day..................it's a fucking sickness. All I've done today is stare at the mural and pace around my work table several dozen times. It'll all be over Thursday. I hang the mural, get my check and get back to work.

I have to go and get another blood test. As it turns out, according to my doctor............................my cholesterol-----elevated but relatively normal, my liver function----surprisingly robust, my blood sugar-----defying rational explanation, normal!

HOWEVER, I apparently have a strange, little blood disorder. I absorb iron at an accelerated rate which causes me to...now get this...................PRODUCE TO MUCH BLOOD. The only course of action...now get this...............IS TO BE BLED! Kind of freaky, but nothing too alarming. He said it's something that's not detected in people until their fifties. He laughed when he saw that one of the things I'm supposed to avoid is alcohol, because we both know that's not an option. I asked my doctor if I could just give blood once a month. He said if it turns out that I actually have this shit that I could feasibly give blood once a fucking week. To hell with the red cross I'm selling my shit on ebay. How much do you get for donating plasma? All this time I thought I was poor and here I am with gallons of red gold squirting through my veins, and I'm creating an endless supply!!!!

So I gotta go for another test to see if I really have this shit. I'm torn between wanting it, just cuz it's kinda freaky, and not wanting it because it might end up being just another hassle................................because above all else I'm a lazy shit.

2 Comments:

Blogger April said...

I'm still snorting about selling it on Ebay. Too fucking funny.

Dude, why does it take so long for fucking paint to dry?

7:37 PM, January 16, 2006  
Blogger schmims said...

Sheesh, I would have been home sleeping in if I knew there was no way I could work. And you call yourself a lazy shit.

8:31 AM, January 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home