Thursday, January 05, 2006

Thankful

Sometimes I feel extremely lucky. It's hardly ever apparent, but it's true. I feel especially lucky to have the friends that I do. Let's face it I'm a self-important, lazy, pudgy fuck with a tad of painting talent and a wee bit o' wit. I'm amazed that, somehow, I've attracted the friends that I have.

I was in a relatively bad mood today (nothing major, just the "I haven't seen the sun in 13 days kind of blahs"). Before venturing to the studio I went to see a couple friends of mine. Without them doing anything in particular, they just put me into a good mood. I don't know what it was. Sometimes I feel that I take them (meaning all my friends) for granted, and for that I am sorry.

OK this is sounding a little too sappy and gay.

BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES, CUNT, TWAT, GASH, MEAT WALLET, MEAT WALLET, CLAM STRIPS, B-O-G-I-N-A!

........Ahh that feels better. Now I gotta go to work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

I know the feeling, but you wrote this very well, even the boobie boobie gabble gabble at the end! :)

8:54 PM, January 05, 2006  
Blogger April said...

Please enlighten me, what is a meat wallet?

3:17 PM, January 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home