Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I think I'm going on a date tomorrow

At least I think it's a date. I've gone out with her once before but it was more of a "get to know ya" type of thing. We only met out for a drink and then went to an art opening that I had to go to. She seemed.....................normal (a shocking departure for me), funny, extraordinarily sarcastic (good thing), Oh and she can pound a pint of beer in less than six seconds!!! Not bad for a girl that's only 5'2". Yeah and she's really cute. You want to put her in your pocket.

Anyway, that was Saturday. Apparently I didn't scare her off cuz we're going out tomorrow. I think it's a date.

My biggest fucking problem (...and I have catalogued well over 1100 of them) is that I fall into the "friend trap" way too easily. I can get along well with anyone, and it's very hard for me to tell if someone is interested. Seriously, nothing short of dry-humping will get that signal across to me. I'm probably better of not thinking that it's not a date, because that way it probably will be one. It's fucking annoying. It's as if I'm back in 8th grade, for fuck sake. Maybe it's because I don't date that much (because I find it so fucking annoying.........Problem #418). Sure, I'm good at painting about this shit, but dealing with it myself...................I'm a fucking douche (Problem #63).

Over-thinking it? (Problem #3) Probably.

Ah, to hell with it! I'm just gonna go and enjoy the evening (probably).

3 Comments:

Blogger schmims said...

I"m funny, sarcastic, 5'2", people want to put me in their pocket, and I can pound beer like a champ. I'm going to an art exhibit? I seriously need to get a day planner.

You can paint annoying? Now that's what I call talent. I bet you have to use a lot of hot pink for that one.

9:19 AM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger April said...

Ask her if she wants to smoke your sausage? Or if you can check her oil? OR, this is good, if you can drop your kids off on her face!! That's money right there. Just stay clear of the eyes, it's a bad thing.

Depending on her answers, you'll know if it's a date or not. You'll know if you're just a friend.

And don't listen to me, because I'd slap the hell out of you if you asked me any of those questions.

12:39 PM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger Randi said...

ohmygod reading this post is me to a T! haha. as for falling into the friend category, i have one of those and he kinda threatened to not be my friend and see other people and now i think we're dating. he played the game, bro. play the game.

8:18 PM, January 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home