Friday, March 10, 2006

Dead Moms suck

A friend's Mom passed away this past weekend. I went to the funeral yesterday with another friend. It was kinda rough. At times it was really difficult to even look at him, even though I knew a lot of what was going through his mind. It wasn't until the afterparty that I was able to speak to him (and do shots, of course. There is no warmer hug than that of booze). It was good to see that he was doing relatively well. We told him that his family extended far beyond his relatives. It's nice to know that the same is true for me.

Got another opening tonight. This one should be fun, openings at the Burchfield-Penney usually are.

I'm feeling incredibly lazy, I don't feel like working that much. Work seems to be going very slowly. I can work for several hours on a painting and make very good progress, then stand back and see that it doesn't look like I did very much of anything............just a little frustrating.

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Feed Watcher said...

I've got you beat.

I don't feel like working AT ALL.

6:13 PM, March 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home