Thursday, March 16, 2006

Meh

Dammit, but that blinking cursor is mocking me! Telling me that I really don't have anything even remotely interesting or important to write.

............and yet I prattle on.....

Maybe it's because my work is going so well, that I got nuthin'. Maybe all I have to say is already being said in my work. OK, even I don't buy that line of bullshit.

I have been researching a lot online lately.......grants and artist residencies. I figure, fuck school! It's for quitters. There are hundreds, if not thousands of opportunities out there to travel and live and work on somebody else's dime........What? I'm an artist. I'm a leech on humanity. Although I am up for going anywhere, I'm focusing on Europe and Japan. There are actually a bunch of residencies all over the country that I'll be applying for.............so, you never know, I might just end up living for a short time near you.

I'm just wrapping up two applications for grants. Foundations are awesome. There only reason for existence is to give away money...............hopefully to me.

Oh yeah, the blow-up doll won. Her name is Sally.

2 Comments:

Blogger Feed Watcher said...

Well, Sally is perky, isn't she? I certainly give her that.

I think you have the right idea about getting that free money. I don't know exactly what you need to agree to do to get set up like that, but it sounds good to me.

Now that I see what you can do with the camera, I am going to add you to my links--I'm planning to redecorate tomorrow.

6:11 PM, March 18, 2006  
Blogger April said...

Sally is HOT!! I'd bang her. Is she any good?

2:56 PM, March 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home