Thursday, December 15, 2005

Great, an ice storm!

After enjoying temperatures below 10 degrees for the past few days we are now being treated to a swell little ice storm. Not that they are that much of a big deal, people just tend to over react or under react to them........................another couple of days of idiots on the road. For fuck sake people, how long have you lived in this town? The problem is that because of this "frozen death from the sky" I won't be meeting with the mural people until Saturday. If I do get this job (Jesus Allah Buddha I'll love you all if I get this job) I'll have less than a month to get it done. .

After careful consideration I've come to the conclusion that I probably have to break down and actually buy a computer. That's right, I've never owned one. UGH! I still fucking hate them, but it's becoming increasingly obvious that one might be a necessity, for work at least. The next logical step would then be to get a website. I have truly gone over to the darkside. Next thing you know is that I'll be mastering photshop and all those other douchebaggy programs. Personal growth suck my ass!!!!!!!!!........................and not in the good $500 an hour way!

I am lucky enough to be surrounded by a few people who really know what they're doing when it comes to computer shit. Once again I'm clueless. As worthless as I am around cars, my knowledge of computers makes me look like goddamn Mr. Fucking Goodwrench!

Fuck, I am a throwback. I probably would have been comfortable living in the 1800's except for all of the cholera outbreaks, rampant syphilis, and lack of flush toilets.

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Oh you know you'd love to have you some syphillis or cholera. Why not? Al Capone had him some syphillis, which unfortunately caused his death. But he was the shit before he died.

We got an ice storm here (Virginia) too. I love watching the freezing rain land on things and freeze as it falls off. Especially on tree branches. You should paint a picture of a naked tree with the limbs all glistening from ice. Or not. =)

3:19 PM, December 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home