Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Procrastin...ah fuck it! I'll finish it later!

Shit, I can't get anything done today! My hands aren't working. For fuck sake it took me two minutes just to type these sentences! I still have around ten more designs to do for the mural. The thought of it just makes me want to take a nap. But, damn! I need this job....................desperately.

For some reason writing this shit make me fell like I'm actually accomplishing something. Fuck, I'm deluded!

CAR UPDATE:

I picked it up about twenty minutes ago. All it needed was new spark plugs. The 1991 Volvo 240 DL sedan, now with all new STARTING action! My mechanic is the best. I'm a complete douchebag with cars. Always will be. All I need now is a new windshield. Oh yeah, I forgot. On my drive home Monday night I drove under a RR viaduct and something fell off of it and cracked my windshield. What the fuck? I know now that I will probably end up dying in a car crash. I am the vehicular version of AIDS!

Screw it I'm gonna go get a gin and tonic, take an hour nap and then get my work done.........................................probably.

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

I think if you don't drive after you've consumed your gin and tonic, you have a slightly less chance at acquiring vehicular AIDS! =)

3:15 PM, December 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home