Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Friday night quickly turned into Monday morning!

Zoinks! What a weekend, at least the parts that I remember. Details would bore anyone but me, besides most things are rather fuzzy. The more interesting parts happened at a house warming party on Saturday night. My friend who, along with his wife hosted the party, has a book coming out this Spring. He is also an artist, and if it weren't for the fact that he's so fucking good at what he does or that he is genuinely a great guy, I would be dying of jealousy (because I'm that shallow)...........In the words of Gore Vidal (I believe) "Every time a friend succeeds, I die inside."

Seriously though, I hype his work wherever I go, not that it needs it. www.montagueprojects.com Look at it. It's cool shit.

Also, a local paper "The Beast" finally came out with there 2005 year in review (yeah, just a little late). It's online at www.buffalobeast.com Their 50 Most Loathsome People in America is some funny fucking shit!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger schmims said...

I want to see what your big mural looks like.

Crap, it's 10:00. Time to start working.

10:04 AM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger A.J. said...

It's 12:41 time to start procrastinating. When I figure how to download photos I'll show ya the mural.

12:44 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger A.J. said...

Me? Still pudgy and drunk. I'm going to find out about the blood thing by next week.

1:55 PM, January 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home