Friday, January 20, 2006

I heart booze!

Yep, it's Friday, but this time I'm not spending the evening in the studio, that's for damn sure. Aside from the fact that I don't have anything to work on..................I'm fucking burned out! Shit, I had to go and touch up the mural earlier. The paint didn't have enough time to cure properly and in hanging the mural we ended up scraping of some sections, nothing too bad though. It was unavoidable. I probably could have gotten away with just leaving it, nobody who saw it noticed any of the small sections that we damaged......................I wouldn't have felt right doing that though.

Look at me, all ethical!

I'm gonna help me to some large doses of creativity juice and mega doses of Vitamin-V. Is being a drunk artist too much of a cliche'?

Fuck it! I'm gonna wear it like a crown tonight.

4 Comments:

Blogger April said...

You're a drunk AND a burn out? Just kidding.

Have a good weekend!!

9:54 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger schmims said...

I thought artists were suppose to be starving, not drunk.

7:45 AM, January 23, 2006  
Blogger April said...

He's a starving drunk....maybe??

6:51 PM, January 23, 2006  
Blogger A.J. said...

A starving, drunk, burn-out of a homeless, jobless, thieving vagabond..................That's what it says on my CV.

1:19 PM, January 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home