Thursday, January 26, 2006

Motivation

Yeah! I ain't got none of that. This is bullshit! I'm bullshit!!! I finally have my studio back, with time to work on stuff, and it's as if someone unplugged me. I've been standing in front of my latest painting, that I'm working on and..................there's nothing there. BULLSHIT!!!!


I gotta force myself to get going.


It's kinda funny. In many ways I'm very similar to my car. Not much to look at, but distinctive in a quirky way. Reliable (usually). Sometimes difficult to get started, but once going, works perfectly.

The problem is..............I desperately want to paint, but by head's not in it......Fucker. Maybe I gotta do some mindless shit like stretch canvasses or something. Something so I'm not wasting too much time.

My next work is going to be so much fun! Most of it is already done in my head and all I have to do is paint the shit.........easy, right? But nooooooooooooooooo! I gotta be retarded.

What a Fucker I am!

3 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Listen A.J., you've gotta make up your mind. You can't be a fucker AND a douche bag. Pick one and stick with it.

Thanks,
The Management

11:44 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger A.J. said...

How about a fucker with a penchant for douchebaggery?

1:24 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger April said...

I suppose that will work. =)

1:25 PM, January 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home