Thursday, February 09, 2006

....and there was great rejoicing

The cafeteria that I did the mural for had it's grand opening this morning. I really don't like having attention drawn to me that much. I had to stand in front of a small group of people and be introduced............................I'm really much more of an in-the-background kind of guy. It's a look at my work, don't look at me sorta thing. All in all not that bad though. The really good thing was there were representatives of two other campuses and they were impressed enough with my work to ask about doing things for their schools.

There's an tiny picture of the mural at http://south.ecc.edu/pr/ecctoday under the Feb. 8th archive. Almost too small to be worth it, but I'll be damned if I gots the time to figure out how to post a picture. I told you already that I'm a fucking tard when it comes to computer shit.

4 Comments:

Blogger April said...

That whole back wall is your painting??

DAMN!!! That's awesome. I'd like a paiting like Rose had done by Jack on the Titanic, please?

6:52 AM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Feed Watcher said...

Wow AJ you are really talented!

Do us all a favor and take a sober minute to read the Posting Picture How-Tos on blogger. You will need to download Picasa and go from there.

If I can figure it out, you can.

7:47 AM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger schmims said...

How to post pics the easy way:

1. Set up a free account at flickr.com. Your free account will hold up to 200 pics.
2. Go to "upload photos" and then upload
3. Click on "save"
4. Once you've saved a photo in your flickr account, click on the picture and then select the "all sizes" tab.
5. Select "small" under available sizes and then scroll down to #2 where you can copy the HTML for the photo.
6. Paste into a blogger post.

It is so easy my grandma could do it. Shit, I figured it out and I don't even know how to work my DVD player.

8:06 AM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger A.J. said...

April - Thanks, and I'll have the big ass diamond necklace ready whenever you are.

L1 - Thanks also. Sober moment, that's funny.

Schmims - Thanks for the directions, as you've must have noticed....I'm a little slow when it comes to things computery. As soon as I own my own computer I'll get on with my photo-downloadin' self. I don't want to have to compete with anyone's Grandma

1:06 PM, February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home