Friday, February 10, 2006

Art openings without booze........do such things exist?

I'm gonna find out. Due to my latest health concerns I'm imposing a two week drying out period on my liver. This wasn't even a recommendation from my doctor. I'm just doing it to give the poor little guy a well deserved vacation. I figure it will only do me some good as drinking causes the body to absorb more iron....and I already do that at a freakishly breakneck pace. It will also save me, from my calculations, a metric shitload of money. This is a good thing, because with my recent creative explosion I've been hemorrhaging money on art supplies...........close to $1000 in the past month or so.

So tonight there is an opening, and I'm gonna see what these things are like without any social lubricant. This will be fun. Of course I'm going to go out after........I gotta stay social. Holy shit am I going to be hydrated!!!

I can't begin to describe how much I like the work that I'm doing and that I'm going to do in the next few months. Ideas are coming faster than I know what to do with them. Mind you my fast pace may be, to another person, glacial.

3 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Good for you and your liver!!

4:21 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger schmims said...

I bet they have alcohol free openings down here in the Bible belt.

8:23 AM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger A.J. said...

Now, what would be the point of that?

2:05 PM, February 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home